Brooksville: Childbirth Preparation Class
|When:||May 4, 2017 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Contact:||Taylor Theodore, CCC at firstname.lastname@example.org|
"Childbirth Preparation will help new parents be better prepared for their own birth experience. Parents will learn about the stages of labor through video animation, how the birth process unfolds using real birth stories, helpful partner support tips, what to expect from common medical procedures, and much more.
• Pregnancy Overview: anatomy, preparing for birth
• Stages and Phases of Labor: signs of labor, symptoms of each phase, what to expect
• Comfort Measures: support team, what to pack, relaxation, and breathing
• Medical Procedures: interventions, cesarean, medical pain relief
• Newborn: procedures, appearance, feeding
For more information, please contact instructor Taylor Theodore, CCC, Belly to Baby Childbirth Services, LLC at 352-585-2543 or Taylor@bellytobaby.org"
11374 Cortez Blvd
Brooksville, FL 34613
Get detailed directions and more on Google Maps
|External Registration URL|